I’m not sure there’s anything hotter than Sunday brunch, but sometimes you want to go brunchin’ on a Saturday. You’re in luck: there are some top-notch spots doing brunch on the sixth day of the week.
- Hola Arepa: I just wrote about them in MSP Mag. Much more than just arepas, 10am-3pm
- HEYDAY: Beautiful pastries, gorgeously composed huevos rancheros, croque heyday and pannenkoeken; 10am-2pm
- Libertine: So much meat, amazing pecan rolls, and an update from this MSP Mag blog – the bloody’s are great! 10am-3pm
- Strip Club Meat & Fish: The haus made doughnut, pork belly benedict, and shrimp ‘n’ grits are all amazing; 9am-2pm
- Meritage: House smoked salmon on a bagel; crab & artichoke crepes; such elegance in St. Paul; 10am-2pm